What's Stuck in My Head?
Stuff (mostly music) I hear in my head throughout the day
- •Mac Demarco's voiceSpecifically the song "Still Beating". That goofy dude makes some awesome music.
- •Kilo Kish's voiceI hear her always.
- •The beat of "Out of Body"//GorillazKilo Kish flows over it, it is haunting and sexy and invigorating
- •Fragments of Earl Sweatshirt songsSack swinging like dub-d forty on a door hinge
- •Adderall Admiral//Danny BrownYou softer than flanderson.... don't make me put hands on son
- •Lots of Skizzy MarsHe reminds us all to be juvenile, to live in the moment, and to feel more terrifying feelings too
- •Mia WallaceDon't you just hate that?.....Uncomfortable silences
- •My motherUsually warning me not to do something stupid, which I probably do anyway, just with a weary eye as a result of her warning
- •The two disparate perspectives in my headUsually causing a lack of decision, but they allow me to analyze everything from many angles, and make some objective observations about it
- •Funtimes in Babylon"I would like to abuse my lungs/smoke everything in sight/with every girl I've ever loved"