BOOKS THAT I ALWAYS MEAN TO READ, BUT NEVER DO
Sometimes I get caught up in the hype, sometimes I miss the boat. But I really do mean to read these some day...
- •The Secret History by Donna TarttEveryone raved about it, I'd missed it the first time, then there was this cute Popular Penguin copy.
- •The Goldfinch by Donna TarttI raced out to buy this on the first day of release and that was some years ago now...
- •Anna Karenina by Leo TolstoyI even bought the pretty Vintage cover. I attempted to participate in a read along. I put it on my desk. Yet it still ended up back on the shelf.
- •Testament of Youth by Vera BrittainI love war diaries. So why haven't I grabbed this one?
- •Station Eleven by Emily St. John MandelI don't normally go for this genre, but a lot of people whose opinions I trust love this book, so I got excited and bought it.