Questions I have while waiting to see my physiology advisor
- •This school has over 40,000 kids and physiology is the second largest major. Why is the building in BFE?
- •Is everyone too afraid of commitment to make actual appointments? Everyone decided to show up for walk-ins.
- •Is becoming a preceptor worth it? Pros: GPA boost, letter of recommendation, resume padding. Cons: grading 100 assignments every 2 weeks.
- •I got stuck with the worst advisor because of my last name. I should have switched to another one earlier on. Is senior year too late to switch to the A-D group?
- •Why do the athletes get the best advisors? (This is rhetorical - I know the answer to this 😑)
- •How many items will be on this list until it's my turn?
- •I should have brought a book.
- •Do you think she forgot we were all sitting here?????