SUBSCRIPTIONS I PAY FOR
I'm addicted to subscriptions and those new member promotions are directed towards people like me.
- •Hulu Plus, Commercial FreeI mean if I'm already paying for Plus, why not just go ahead and get commercial free too? My internet is awful and used to get stuck on the commercials. #firstworldprob. Also, I pay for Plus to watch The Mindy Project and don't feel bad about that one bit. ($12)
- •NetflixDuh ($12). Paying extra so there can be multiple users on.
- •SpotifyI used to be okay with commercials, but then they played this one extremely annoying McDonald's jingle for every break and I lost it. BUT It's the student version! I would probably save money just buying the 3 albums I listen to but oh well. ($5)
- •IpsyA sample of 5 beauty supplies to my door every month. It's like a gift from me in the mail once a month and I always get so happy. ($10)
- •WSJThis was a present for my dad! It goes to his house not mine! ($12)
- •New YorkerI did it for the tote bag. I got so many print magazines after my 12 weeks were over, but my digital subscription stopped working. I got kicked off the site today so I'm going back to pay full price. ($12)
- •Real SimpleTHIS IS THE BEST MAGAZINE I GET. I love everything. I'm 45 years old, I don't care. They have great recipes and makeup tips and outfit and hair ideas. I don't care. ($15)
- •GlamourI have a magazine problem.
- •Teen VogueI have repeatedly tried to get this to stop coming to my house. I can't find the charge on my bills or an account on the website. It's a real mystery.
- •AudibleAddicted to audible. I try to cancel and they offer me a better deal and I take it. This is a must have because of my long drive to work.
- •Bon AppetitBecause food
- •I'm sure there are more but I can't think of them now. 😶