FOODS I REALLY DON'T LIKE
Because I don't like the texture or the way it tastes. Everybody has something they don't like. I actually have a child who doesn't like shrimp. Crazy. Another one doesn't like coconut.
- •Jello. Awful, nasty stuff. You chew and chew and still it won't go down. Horrible! Jello salads are even worse.
- •Cherry flavored anything. Too sickey sweet. I gag every time I take NyQuil. I was informed recently that NyQuil comes in pill form. YES!
- •Peanuts. Why ruin a perfectly good dish by putting peanuts in it. Peanut butter-good. Peanuts-not good. I spend the next two days getting peanuts out stuck between my teeth. Hate them.
- •Canned beets. Why? Why would you eat them? What idiot thought they would be good canned?
- •Succotash. Someone thought this would be a good idea to use up leftover veggies. Horrible.
- •Lima beans. They are gritty. Yuck.
- •Kraft cheese singles. Read the label, people. It says cheese food. What the hell is cheese food? The texture is wrong and tastes like nothing. Why would you eat it? Is it really cheese? No!!!