CELEB ROMANCES I AM VERY INVESTED IN
The past, the present, the future, and the imaginary.
- •Katy Perry and Russell BrandThese guys are the perfect celebrity couple. You could really feel the true love. I miss them so much and was devastated when they broke up. My favorite memory of them was when Russell Brand was quoted saying California Girls was one of his top songs because, "I'm in this for the long haul." Oh and when Katy Perry described their life as a bubble gum fantasy.
- •Mindy Kaling and BJ NovakIs there a non-couple that embraces their coupledom more than these two? You'll see that there is a theme on this list and that is comedy duos. I love two comedic minds that respect each other. Respect seems to be overflowing in this relationship.
- •Kumail Najiani and Emily GordonDream couple: A comedian meets a comedy loving therapist and they fall in love. They actually have a beautiful love story (pieced together through extensive podcast listening). Also, they run & produce a live comedy show/comedy central tv show and I'm always impressed with couples that can effectively live and work together.
- •Moshe Kasher and Natasha LeggeroLet's continue with the adorable comedy duos. These two are fabulous by themselves which makes them so great as a couple. I'm looking forward to them cracking wise as they age together.
- •Chelsea Peretti and Jordan PeeleThese two make comedy look cool. I'm also impressed with how long they kept their relationship under wraps.
- •Amy PoehlerAmy Poehler is sexy and I Iike knowing who she is having sex with. Plus, I feel like she is such a force of nature in so many senses that I'm always intrigued with who she deems worthy of her time.
- •Zoe KravtizThis girl's dating history is bonkers. Ezra Miller, Penn Badgley, AND Michael Fassbender. Who's next?
- •Nicki Minaj and DrakeI believe them when they say they are just friends. But their connection and chemistry is SO PALPABLE. My hope is that they keep publicly flirting with each other for decades and then finally get together in their old age.
- •Emily Blunt and John KrasinskiTOO CHARMING. And yet I love them. I'm really rooting for these two to make it till the end.
- •Aaron Sorkin and Kristin ChenowithTalk about a love story for the ages. Chenowith's book details what made this relationship so special. Sorkin's Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip played it out with fictional characters. Non-believing Jewish writer and devout Christian Broadway star fall for each, argue, break up, rinse and repeat. I'm fascinated by it and secretly wish for a similar relationship dynamic for myself.
- •Andrew Garfield and Jesse EisenbergOh boy. These two boys caused me so much heartache in 2010 & 2011. A LOT of fanfiction was read. No one can deny their chemistry and it makes me very sad that they no longer seem to be friends. This is my ultimate ship and I'll carry it in my heart till my dying day.
- •Chris EvansChris Evans just seems like he would be the best boyfriend in the world. Wikipedia says he dated Jessica Biel from 2001 to 2006. Who have you been pleasing for the past 9 years? I'm very curious.
- •Alison JanneyI'm very into Alison Janney and her hot younger boyfriend. I just love when amazing sexy women are recognized for how amazing they are.
- •Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen"One of the greatest things I heard someone say about him is, 'He's so great doing impersonations. But the greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.' To me, that sums it up," the Mad Men actress, 29, tells Page Six Magazine. --I'll never forget that quote. This is one where I'm very interested in the darkness of this relationship.
- •Sandra Bullock and Jesse JamesI was a HUGE Jesse James fan after watching him on Celebrity Apprentice. Of course I've always adored Sandra Bullock. They were such an interesting duo, a contrasting pair. Their breakup and the Jesse James reveal was tragic.
- •Sandra Bullock and Matthew McConaugheyOoh this dynamic is delicious. Two hot Texans (one state born and the other state adopted) that seem to understand each other very well. Matthew is such a rascal and Sandra doesn't put up with bullshit so it could never last...but they both seem very happy about the time they had together.