COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
With Halloween on the horizon this feels like a good one to start with
- •Ilana Glazer from Broad CityHalloween 2015
- •Joan RiversHalloween 2014 - Nobody knew who I was until I told them, but I'm still pretty proud of this one.
- •Miss FrizzleHalloween 2013 - Linda picked out all our costumes for us this year. That's a lizard doll on my shoulder.
- •Mighty Ducks team memberHalloween 2013 - these were the costumes we wore out to the bar on Halloween night (instead of at our Halloween party that weekend). I already owned the jersey so I just needed to find a helmet that day.
- •Jason Schwartzman from RushmoreLawson's Wes Anderson themed birthday party
- •Clementine from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless MindHalloween 2012 - No pictures exist because this one did not turn out well. I basically wore an ill fitted orange hoodie and sprayed my hair with blue hair color. My hair didn't look blue and again, nobody knew who I was.
- •Daphne from Scooby DooHalloween 2010 - this was my senior year of college and while most of the girls at the party I went to either didn't wear a costume or wore a sexy store bought costume (sexy peacock was my fav), I wore a purple short dress I already owned, a green scarf, and tacky white heels. My most distinct memory of the night was getting slightly tipsy and then "drunk texting" my crush in hopes of some flirting happening.
- •A speed bumpHalloween 2007 - Unfortunately I have no pictures of this one. This is tragic because it might be my all time favorite costume. I wore a yellow tee shirt and yellow sweatpants that I had painted tire tracks on by spray painting my tires black and then driving over the clothes. Many people thought I was rotten banana. Who cares. Coolest costume to date.
- •TinkerbellI was little and that's my mom as Captain Hook.