Inspired by @olivi_ahh
- •Reoccurring guest star on a long running sitcomGunther in Friends is the best example. Someone who is an integral thread in the fabric of the show, but doesn't have to deal with the massive celebrity.
- •The Gayle to someone's Oprah
- •Social Media Director for an organization I am super intoLike Planned Parenthood
- •Nora Ephron's successor
- •Mentor to young womenHow can I get paid to be a part time big sister that gives advice and is 100% honest to middle school through college age girls?
- •Casting Director
- •Professional Lip Syncer
- •Some director/producer job that puts me in a position of power over a comedian I had a fling with. We haven't seen each other in years but now that we're working together that chemistry is just too much to resist. Has too much time passed? Are we better off together or apart? Can the show survive our bickering filled with sexual tension?This is literally a job from a dream. Many of my dreams are very influenced by rom-coms or Sorkin workplace shows.