HOW I DECORATED MY CUBICLE
I'm a social media coordinator at a publishing house and I take great pride into making my cubicle look #cute and #cool.
- •Here is the full view of the left side
- •And here is the full view of the right side
- •I got these succulents at Trader Joes and this black hourglass at TargetThis is an early pic of the succulents. After returning from Christmas vacation they aren't quite this perky anymore.
- •I used Timeshel to print these photos for my wall
- •The left print is a Conan O'Brien quote I found on Society6 (artist name is Nan Lawson) and the right is a One Direction song title I designed and printed. That bobblehead is John Wesley and I use him for work.
- •I found this lamp at Target. Having a lamp makes a world of a difference towards making my cubicle feel cozy and like a space of my own.
- •Here is my assortment of office supplies. Those tissues are Kleenex Cool Touch brand and I HIGHLY recommend them.
- •This is my messy shelf that is out of view from the rest of the office.
- •Photo collage I put together. The photo is from this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3181283/Who-mystery-1950s-girls-surf-Photographer-launches-hunt-women-vintage-photos-Virginia-thrift-shop.html
- •I found these in the dorm room decor clearance section in Target back in September once everyone was already done decorating their dorms.
- •These pillows are my favorite items. This first pillow I found on Society6. Artist name is Chad Wys.
- •This second pillow I made on Society6. Just a phrase I really like that is often used on Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip.