PRODUCTS I USE TO KEEP MY CURLY HAIR UNDER CONTROL
- •Pureology Color Stylist Root LiftStart with wet hair and spray a bit of this along the roots on each side of your head.
- •Redken Curvaceous Ringlet LotionRun this through your wet hair.
- •Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Hair CreamRub this into your palms and then crunch your wet hair. Then I will dry my hair with a diffuser, though I suppose you could also air dry it.
- •Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt SprayAfter it is dry, spray this all over to boost curls and volume.
- •Redken Curvaceous Wind Up Reactivating SpraySpray on dry hair when the curls are falling flat. I use this and the sea salt spray every morning on my curls to make them last as many days as possible.
- •Living Proof Prime Style ExtenderI don't use this when I'm wearing my hair curly, but I did want to mention it. It is a great primer for when I'm blow drying my hair and wearing it straight.
- •Pureology Color Stylist Strengthening Control HairsprayI also don't use this on curly hair but it is an excellent hairspray that doesn't smell bad.