ROADBLOCKS TO DATING
I haven't figured out how to properly conduct myself on a date. But hey that's what your 20s are for...
- •The internetTinder scares me and it's the thing the kids are into these days, there are too many options for everyone and I feel like I'm on that old dating show "Next"
- •PhonesReally dude put it away for like an hour during dinner or be a gentleman and go to the bathroom to answer your email.
- •DrinkingMost early dates I never find the right balance. I'm working on it.
- •DietI have weird intestine issues; I don't want to seem like I'm "one of those girls" so I inevitably mention that everything gives me diarrhea.
- •ApologizingI'm from the Midwest and I'm a female so I apologize too much for everything.
- •Proper goodbye etiquetteKiss? Hug? Set up another date? Lie and say it was fun? He bought dinner so... Second base?
- •Small talkI'm terrible at small talk and usually reveal all my secrets instead, which is awkward for everyone involved.