THINGS CHICAGOANS GET
I might be partial since I was born and raised here, but whether you are a native or we captured you- if you live here you know shit.
- •It's not cold unless it's belowRight now it is 40 degrees in January with windchill it feels like 30s- so who's up for a beach day?
- •Public transportationThat one redline conductor is the CHEERIEST MOTHER FUCKER and you know he makes not only your commute but also your life better
- •Christmas timeThe windows, the tree, zoo lights, christkindlmarket
- •Downers grove is not fucking ChicagoThe city vs the Chicagoland area
- •Being born into loving a baseball teamWe are stubborn and loyal
- •Going out: Wrigglyville vs boystown vs River NorthWrigglyville: bros in Ts looking to grind; Boystown ladies looking to dance without intercorse; River North corporate bros in button downs
- •Food of any cuisineYou can find it all here and most of the time it's done right
- •StreetwiseThat guy you pass everyday on your way to work. One day you'll buy one.
- •LSD before and after Belmont
- •The redline before or after Belmont
- •Cta bus trackerLiars