THINGS I NEED IN GRIEF
These are thins people should bring to grieving people.
- •BabiesNothing is better than holding a baby at a wake/funeral BRING ME A BABY I want to exploit it's cuteness. PS make it not cry.
- •Hugs on hugs on tissues on hugs.
- •DeodorantBring extra we will be hugging lots of people.
- •NylonsSomeone in the immediate family will rip hers at or just before the funeral. Have extra for her.
- •SillinessA ridiculous picture or text is always appreciated
- •ShockA shocking picture or text is even better. "OMG is that a butt??"
- •Quick snacksHave some shove in your face chocolate-we won't think of eating and will appreciate it while crying.
- •Pepto-BismolPreferably in chewable or pill form
- •MintsMints or strips are great! Not gum then you're stuck chewing while talking, crying, and hugging which is too much multitasking.
- •A really inappropriate dirty rap songFeel the crowd but have it in your back pocket for the drive to/from wake/funeral and/or cemetery.
- •A listenerPreferably someone not really close to the person who passed. Just someone to talk to who isn't also grieving.