THINGS MY GRANDMA TAUGHT ME
A brief list from a woman who taught me everyhing.
- •Don't marry someone much olderShe did& said it doesn't matter at first but then you go to parties& have to leave early!
- •Dance!She loved dancing. Find someone to dance with, or someone who will learn.
- •Be the bossShe said she never got to be- she went from her father's house to her husbands, but she made up for it with 16 kids to boss.
- •Shoes!Have them, very many of them
- •Jewelry from menThe first piece of jewelry you accept is you engagement ring. You don't want your jewelry to outlive the relationship.
- •PartyShe loved to party and she knew how. Manhattans were her drink- you go grandma!