THINGS TO DO IN CHICAGO
I'm moving away and feeling nostalgic so come check these things out because Chicago rocks at doing summer I promise!
- •SteppenwolfIt's an obvious recommendation but seriously anything from main stage to garage rep I'm never disappointed
- •Movies in the park!Yes I am jumping the gun, usually best bets are in Grant park and Millennium park and starts may/june
- •Just Dickin AroundAn open mic/showcase at Hydrate I've fallen in love with! Thursday evenings great group of supportive comics.
- •Lakeshore PathRun, bike, roller blade, scoot... Walk! You have to commit though because once you start there are limited exits off the path!
- •UnbridledIt's a fun Thursday night variety burlesque show at Untitled starts at 10/10:30 FREE
- •IO!They have solid shows for as cheap as $5- I personally am loving the Armando Diaz experience.
- •The Green MillOpened in 1907 awesome for jazz and cocktails
- •Adler after DarkTickets are only $20 they do it once a month and May 21 is Planetary Prom WHO WANTS TO BE MY DATE! Seriously, it's right by my birthday guys and I want to go before I move!!