THINGS TO SEE IN CHICAGO IF YOU HAVE GOOD TASTE
Depending on season some of these are appropriate also some of these are more experiencing not seeing.
- •SteppenwolfI've never been disappointed, main stage, downstairs, or garage it's going to be great!
- •Adler After DarkAdler planetarium has late night hours certain dates each month! There is usually jazz and booze involved.
- •The Green MillIt's famous and jazzy and sometimes there's dancing. Win win win.
- •Movies in the parkBoth Grant park and Millennium are worth checking out during the summer! Millennium park usually has a concert beforehand.
- •Accidently Like a WriterAt the Red Orchid, my friend is in it so I might be partial
- •IO!TJ & Dave, and Improvised Shakespeare both consistently solid.
- •Plastic revolutionMusical by the New Colony- haven't seen it but they do good shit