Addictions & Their More Healthy Void Fillers
- •Marijuana - loose leaf green teaTexturally & botanically similar. Both are very fragrant. Both can be bought in similar packaging & both can be very calming or anxiety producing. Don't try to smoke green tea though
- •Cocaine - red bull/coffee & sugar with menthol nasal inhalerThe combo simulates the effects & isn't nearly as expensive, hazardous, but also not as glamorous. Might not be THAT MUCH healthier, but definitely a significant margin better.
- •Pharmaceutical narcotics - Benadryl, valerian tea, melatoninPretty much natural/lower grade versions of anti-anxiety meds/pain killers that are weaker but can produce a similar/same desired effect of taking more dangerous drugs
- •Alcohol - NyQuil/ZzzQuil or Going to the SpaI don't advocate replacing booze with OTC syrups & I think they might have some alcohol in them, but a way to ease off the sauce. Otherwise, going to the spa produces a natural euphoria & is a social environment many drinkers associate with their addiction. In LA & NYC there are even Co-Ed options open 24/7 to replace going to the bar. Much healthier & closer to naked already.
- •Adderal - cold brew coffee/5 Hour energyNot nearly as strong but drink enough of either & for a small amount of time, will feel the same
- •Heroin - fast foodGet a double cheeseburger, cheese fries & a milkshake, eat it all really fast & slip into a food coma. Again, not healthy, but health-IER
- •Self mutilation - craftingPretty much the same thing except you don't bleed, have no eye brows or leave your face with acne scars
- •Processed Sugar - fruits, La CroixStill sugar, but natural & less addictive. Purée fruits like watermelon, mango, berries & make into a smoothie or Popsicles instead of eating fruity candy/sugar drinks.
- •Smoking - vapingWho even knows if this is any better for you, but it's more pleasant of a smell for others
- •Nitrous - stretching until you're light headed/standing up too fast