Biggest Concerns About Going to Thailand
Any words of wisdom are more than welcomed...
- •Getting scammed/upsold/robbedI don't want to have to argue with a hotel or a cab driver. The thought of this really stresses me out. Even worse, getting mugged or getting my shit stolen. It's never about what's stolen, it's the feeling of helplessness and invasion.
- •Getting sickI do not have the strongest stomach. I wonder if there's anything possible I can do to keep from being ill the entire time?
- •Getting drugsIs there any non-nefarious way to find opium? I've already given up on this.
- •Getting serviceWhat do I do about my phone? Do I need a special adapter to charge it?
- •BaggageDo I pack light or bring everything I think I'll need?
- •The heat & humidityBoth things make me cranky. How do I deal?
- •LobsterI want to eat shrimp & lobster everyday because I presume it'll be cheap. Will I be able to?
- •Whether or not it's hack or insta ThailandSuggested by @CarlosHerrera