I'm at an Elephant Nature Park in Thailand learning about & chilling with elephants. This is a rescue for abused & injured animals. Not a spot for tourists to ride these magnificent animals, but still think that'd be fun, yet never will do it. Rent a scooter instead.
- •They are delicate, gentle & sensitive, like giant dirty Sam Smiths
- •They need to eat constantly all day, errrday
- •They throw mud on themselves to cool it down & use as sunblock
- •Really cute from behind
- •Sweet & gentle but possess great power if you piss them off. Like that teacher you liked in school until one day all these annoying kids became too much for them
- •They kick it with dogs
- •Abused by humans for logging
- •Abused by humans for begging from tourists
- •Abuses by humans for elephant rides
- •Killed by humans for Ivory
- •Killed by humans for bones to make medicine
- •They actually have incredible memory
- •They hang out in cliques like its high school all the time
- •Male elephants get aggressive, especially against menopausal female elephants by throwing their poop & rocks at them with their trunks.
- •Land mines in Asia blow their feet off
- •They eat watermelon, pumpkin, corn & cucumbers
- •Massive dumps... Good for farming
- •They support each other in times of grief.A pregnant elephant delivered a stillborn baby yesterday & all the elephants have banded together to show it support.