Essential Oils Ranked
- •Lavender Tea Tree BlendGive your skin a tingle party & smell wonderful. Dilute with a little bit of water & go to town rubbing it anywhere on yourself except inside your orifices. Also very calming.
- •Peppermint/SpearmintGreat at calming an upset stomach, tingly on your skin, the BEST breathe freshener (and has no sugar) and smells pretty cool.
- •EucalyptusAlso very tingly but could sting if not diluted or rubbed on wet skin. I love the smell, but it's not for everyone. Great for opening your pores or if you're a Koala.
- •GrapefruitGrapefruit typically (not always) taste like someone poisoned an orange, but their essence is so aromatic. Great to add to anything you want to smell great or add to water if you like being hydrated, but are sick of plain water.
- •Cinnamon barkGreat at calming your stomach if added to water
- •Tea treeTingly & great anti-fungal ointment
- •Bulgarian lavenderSmell delightful. Rub in your entire body