Headlines to Keep Nba Fans Engaged in August
The NBA wants to be a year-round league. Once free agency is over in late July, traction over basketball hits a lull. The NBA depends on hype & these story lines.
- •Kobe Sets Out To Lead League In Assists
- •Lebron Demands Bigger Contract So He Can Afford CGI On His Hairline For Every National Broadcast
- •Rihanna To Hold Training Camp For Remaining NBA Free Agents
- •Brian Scalabrine To Be Contestant On The Bachelorette
- •Dwight Howard Signs First Ever Endorsement Deal With Haribo; Eats Gummy Replica Of Self
- •Rockets Explore Cloning James Harden
- •Kobe "Aggregates" Michael Jordan's Game
- •Dennis Rodman Inks Deal To Star In Reality Show Based On Juwanna Man
- •Donald Sterling Enters Police Academy
- •JR Smith To Launch His Own Music Festival
- •Harlem Globetrotters Hoarding Cap Space In Hopes To Sign Kevin Durant in '16
- •Kawhi Leonard Predicted To Lead League In "Aggregates"
- •Skip Bayless Suspended After He Calls Magic Johnson "The AIDS Monkey"
- •Gred Oden Signs In China Due To Promise Of Bionic Legs
- •Marc Cuban Apologizes For "Indian Giver" Comment
- •Chris Paul Cited In Hit-And-Run, Ironically Isn't Insured.
- •Nick Young Buys Paintball Gun So He Can Shoot More
- •Charles Barkley Mistakes Stan Van Gundy For Fat Jew