The most common tangible pollution I see around town. The people who just don't give a fuck seem to be having a good time trashing their environment. Certain items perplex me though...
- •A single shoeNot hanging from the telephone wires. I like to make up the stories behind all the single shoes I see left behind on the street or near the freeway on-ramp
- •Empty medical marijuana containers
- •Discarded condom wrappers
- •Empty minibar sized liquor bottles
- •Fast food condiment packets
- •VegetablesI often see bunches of rotting vegetables dumped into flower beds on my street and the result is more insects, which is so great.
- •PenniesI've had homeless people asking me for change turn me down when I offer them pennies. One time I gave a homeless guy a handful of pennies and walked away, he threw them at me when my back was turned.
- •Tube TVsJust call 311 (not the band)
- •"We Buy Junk Cars" business cards