LA Restaurants I'm Into These Days
- •Orleans & York DeliHoly shit. Just had it for lunch. Incredible hotlink & grilled shrimp poboy with homemade hot sauce. Didn't indulge further but the dessert looked incredible.
- •Dinette - Echo ParkBest pizza in town & it's not even a pizza place.
- •Ook Kook Korean BBQ - KoreatownNeed to go there. Dying for KBBQ but can't find anyone to go with me.
- •Ohana Poké Bowl - SilverlakeHealthy & delicious. Poké places popping up all over town. Pretty sweet.
- •Golden State Burger - FairfaxGood burgers without trying toooooo hard
- •Pie & Burger - PasadenaBurgers like in n out's but seem to be slightly higher quality/more expensive. Great pie & really cool vibe.
- •NY Bagel & Deli - Mar VistaAbsolutely the best bagels in LA. In a dinky strip mall. No frills, just great bagels.
- •Cliff's Edge - SilverlakeCan't stop thinking about the Octopus I ate there last weekend at the wedding of @CarlosHerrera
- •SugarfishRich friend paid. It was the best sushi I've ever had.