Los Angeles: Places to Eat in Little Tokyo
Can't go wrong with pretty much any Japanese restaurant in this part of town, but these are the best ones. Expect to wait a little while to eat at any of these places, but there's plenty of cool stuff to walk by/see as you wait.
- •DaikokuyaExceptional Ramen, even better sashimi bowls & underrated salad/salad dressing. Expect a wait.
- •Marugame MonzoUdon noodles. I'm huge fan of ramen & only discovered this place bc I was sick of waiting at the ramen place. I almost like udon as much, if not more than ramen now. This place is the tops.
- •Shin-Sen-Gumi HakataAnother ramen spot. So good. Ramen for the more healthy conscious bc you can choose/control how much oil & other ingredients are included in your meal. More extensive options of what you can add AND they have sesame seed shakers at every table.
- •Sushi GenSimply one of the best sushi spots in LA/the world.
- •Shabu-Shabu HouseThere's a ton of shabu shabu places, but go to this one if you aren't sure which spot is the best.
- •Demitasse CoffeeBest hot chocolate ever. Fantastic coffee.
- •MikawayaMochi & ice cream. Very solid.