Most Annoying Sports Fan Bases
- •Bay Area fansWhether you're a "die hard" Warriors or Giants fan or a fair whether flipper between the Raiders & 49ers, just shut up about all of it. Being a die hard fan of anything by inductive reasoning makes you extremely annoying. The Bay Area is a particularly spoiled sports region that most people don't think of as a hardcore sports region. The term "sore winners" comes to mind. Don't forget to recycle those empty fair trade, organic beer cans after you shotgun them while tailgating.
- •BostonAnother spoiled sports region. All 4 major sports franchises from here have won championshipS in recent years. The fan base most likely to physically fight you over a minor disagreement. Shout out to Philly fans on violence too. A city of "die hard fans" meaning they have so little going on in their life that they pour their whole personality into devotions to a team of millionaires. Millionaires competitors who care less about winning than their loyal fans who talk like they all had strokes.
- •ChicagoShockingly worse accents than people from Boston. The perfect storm of spoiled (Blackhawks, 90s Bulls, Black Sox from not long ago, 80s Bears) and tortured (Cubs, Derrick Rose, current Bears) to combine for an infuriating brand of in-your-face pride & loser's lamenting. Go eat comfort food from anywhere within 5 feet of you & shut your yapper!
- •New YorkOk, you do have the right to be genuine Yankee fans unlike 85% of Yankee hat wearers. Hearing New Yorkers belly aching about sports is like hearing your rich friend complain about their BMW. You live in an overwhelming metropolis - find something better to complain about than Carmelo, Gino Smith/Eli Manning & ARod. I'm walking here!
- •Los AngelesSimilar to NYC fans, but worse because of general vanity & lack of self awareness; not to mention the entitled mentality all fans of big market teams are stricken with. Lakers fans are the hardest to stomach, directly followed by Trojan Fans or Dodger fans* who will beat the living shit out of you then fair-weather Kings fans. What a cross section of fair-weather & spoiled. *non-violent Dodger fans are legit though
- •OhioOhio State fans, the ones who are so enthusiastic/spirited/aggressive/loud - it makes you love U of M even if you have no rooting interest whatsoever. Cleveland fans who burned their Lebron James jerseys & welcomed him back with open arms. Bengals fans when they're a fringe playoff team. They are the best of the worst, only because they're consummate losers/silver medalists, but Ohio State fans are the worst braggarts about their success. These fans are those kids who get trophies despite losing
- •PortlandFair weather as fuck in a city with pretty fair weather. And I'll never get behind a team that does this:Suggested by @CarlosHerrera