Am I the only one who wakes up with injuries from sleeping sometimes? Here a few:
- •Sore jawNot sure if I'm clenching or its because my jaw is off the pillow for part of the night, but sometimes I wake up & it feels like my jaw has come unaligned.
- •Stiff neckPretty sure this one is very common. How is there not a company that personalized pillows to individuals based on their sleep position?
- •Sprained wristFrom sleeping with my hand hanging off the bed or did someone break into my place & hyperextend my arm while I was sleeping?
- •Stiff legsImagine a bed that promotes blood circulation. Technology already innovates to enable laziness. Let's take it to the next level.
- •FatigueSleep too little & wake up tired. Sleep too much & wake up tired. I sleep with a cup of coffee on my nightstand that I have to drink after I hit snooze.
- •Sore hipsFirm beds are the worst. They make me toss & turn more. I'm a memory foam guy.
- •Nose bleedI don't do cocaine, just have really bad sinuses.