Thing's I've Done in Tokyo in the 1st 12 Hours of 2016
I just got to Tokyo at 10:30 pm on 12/31. It's now 10:28 am 1-1-2016. Here's all I've accomplished...
- •Gave my wife too much Xanax because she threw up on the plane & I was in no state to comfort her. Giving Xanax to 99% of Jewish women solves their problem 100% of the time. My wife is unique.
- •Filled out several of the same customs & immigration formsMy wife filled out one with my first name with her maiden name in green ink so they made us fill out new ones... Probably for the best.
- •Got mad at her for being too fucked up even though it was my fault, but I didn't remember that it was my fault making it extra my fault.
- •Emailed mom to let her know I got to Tokyo and am okay.
- •Took bus called "limousine" to hotel
- •Checked in to hotel.
- •Went to bed at 11:45 pm on 12/31
- •Said "happy new year to my sleeping wife"
- •Fell asleep
- •Woke up at 4 am ready to go. Couldn't wake wife.
- •Woke up at 8 am. Showered. Turned on Japanese tv. Fell in love with Japanese tv.
- •Got text from friends who are here & have been for a few days that they were up all night & going to bed. Dinner maybe?
- •Walked around ShinjukuEvery business is either closed for New Years or has a line around the block. Is New Year's Day Japan's Black Friday?
- •Sitting at cute little coffee shop, drinking coffee, listening to easy listening versions of American pop songs while trying to figure out where to go & what's open.