Things to Do in Vegas if You're Working (and Don't Want to Spend All the Money You Make)
I'm in Vegas over the week of 4th of July. It's hard to stay cool, sane & entertained without spending a ton of money.
- •Read by the poolIn a (partially) shaded area
- •Work out at the gym
- •Walk aroundBeware: only if you're patient
- •Late night people watching
- •Karaoke at Dino's loungeOld Vegas haunt. Total dive & lots of locals. Totally fun.
- •Hike Red RocksOnly if you have your own transportation & don't have to take a cab.
- •Go to Fremont street/Old VegasOnly if you have your own transportation & don't have to take a cab
- •Insert Coin: video game barLocated in old Vegas. 80s & 90s arcade games PLUS every modern system ie Xbox1 & PS4 as well as any system you could want. Great hip hop DJ. Bottle service gets you your own booth with any system/game.
- •Write in your hotel room
- •Imperial Health Spa