Tokyo Day 6
Was hungover all fucking day
- •Woke up to wife throwing up
- •We were both hungover from drinking in Golden GaiBut had fun drinking, but felt so sick. That's why we don't drink much, we love comfort more than fun.
- •Found elusive ramen shopThanks and sorry to @CarlosHerrera
- •Went back to hotel to regroupHangover really kicked in after eating ramen
- •Went back to Akihabara to meet friend
- •Spent 3 hours in electronics superstoreWas crazy. 9 floors of insane top of the line electronics, toys, tech, clothes, video games, records, food & golf equipment.
- •Arcade game repair shopSaw what went into how I spent lots of my childhood
- •Did an open mic in TokyoWent to the wrong place at first & have to speed walk 20 minutes with another LA comic living here for the time being who made the same mistake. Got there and it was exactly like a mic in the states, except the guy running it was a little unsure how to make it happen correctly and did so with lots of confidence. So exactly the same as in the states. Some funny comics, mostly Japanese English speakers & a British guy.
- •Bullet Train SushiA must. Go! In shibuya.
- •Shibuya scrambleLike time square but way more funny and ostentatious. Super cool. Tons more people, yet orderly.