Already on li.st? Open in app.
Why you have to read "the Disaster Artist"
- •First of all, if the Huffington Post calls it "possibly the most important piece if literature ever printed" then it is.
- •The famous "It's not true! I did not hit her! It's bullshit! I did not. Oh hi mark" took three hours to shoot.
- •Tommy Wiseau named the character Mark after Matt Damon because he thought it was Mark Damon
- •And the movie with all the Franco brothers in it? Now the movie has become a cult legend
- •Forgotten presents in one (belated bday, housewarming, christmas, and new years)I guess my friend felt bad? Though i'm just grateful for her existence in general. She is just a beautiful person!
- •New pair of shiny black shoes with velvet bows that replaced my 3-yr-old oxford shoes i refer to as Michael (as in michael jackson)The fancy black and gold Michael had a hole at the bottom that would soak up my right foot when it rained (i still wore it for another month on dry days)
- •Laundry, done. After a week of procrastinationAfter finals weeks and after a week of vacation i finally managed to carry bags of black clothes(i only had one piece of white tshirt, reflects on new york taste in color i guess) to the laundromat three blocks away! Ha
- •Nicolas Cage (havent given up yet)
- •Steve Buscemi
- •Christopher Walken
A mix of mainstream and underrated shows that are taking refreshing directions with their point of view
- 1.Documentary Now! (IFC)The first thing to know about the series: the Saturday Night Live power triplet Fred Armisen, Bill Hader, and Seth Meyers. Secondly, that it's not just comedy, but a play on documentary films- which is brilliant because documentaries are now a trend thanks to the new Netflix life over the US. Renewed through season 3.
- 2.Fargo (FX)Fargo has everything that I like- black humor, crime and gore, and human drama. It's becoming known as this slick-smart-and-modest type of show but the emotional drama maybe a bit subtle for the average audience. Nonetheless it's probably going to be successful because it's awesome..(9.0 on IMDB!)
- 3.Transparent (Amazon)A heavy drama wrapped in comedy about an unusual-but strangely easy to relate to- family. Probably because, who hasn't had family problems? The drama does get a little heavy because it deals with identity issues in today's society that we should all maybe think about.