MY FAVORITE VIOLA JOKES
- •How is lightning like a violist's fingers?Neither one strikes in the same place twice.
- •What's the difference between a viola and a trampoline?You take off your shoes to jump on a trampoline.
- •What's the difference between a viola and an onion?No one cries when you cut up a viola.
- •Why do violists stand for long periods outside people's houses?They can't find the key and don't know when to come in.
- •What's the difference between the first and last stand of a viola section?Half a measure.
- •How are The Beatles and the viola section of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra similar?Neither has played together since 1970.
- •AND FINALLY... What do a viola and a lawsuit have in common?Everyone is happy when the case is closed.