THOUGHTS AFTER GETTING A HAIRCUT
I tend to get dramatic when my hair gets cut too short
- •"It's great! I love it, thank you!" to your hairdresser*tears well up as soon as you sit in your car as you give yourself a pep talk saying it'll be okay"
- •"Omg it's so short. Where did all my hair go? Will it grow back?"Should I start looking into hair extensions now?
- •"Okay it's not so bad - it's a new look. I just gotta work it"After the endless "compliments" at work that only come your way because people can't say anything else when your hair changes so dramatically
- •"No. Nope. It is that bad. My hair won't even properly fit into a ponytail"*tears well up again*
- •"WHERE THR FLYING F!*@ IS ALL MY HAIR?! IS THIS A JOKE? IM NEVER CUTTING MY HAIR AGAIN"Anger sets in when you wash your hair and it takes you 1/10th of the time
- •"I trusted you. I trusted you with my precious hair"Thought sent straight to my hairdresser telepathically. This is why I have trust issues.
- •"ITS FINE."I repeat to myself until I start believing it