HOW DO YOU AROUND THE BAY AREA WITHOUT A CAR
Short answer: you don't.
- •You can befriend a really nice soul and have them be your chauffeurThis might be your best bet
- •Befriend multiple people and rotate them as you need when you begin planning places to go toBest bet número dos
- •Learn the VTA systemClosest thing to a subway system the South Bay has
- •Learn the bus systemThe website for the VTA and the bus are pretty much the same and v confusing to read understand
- •Learn how to combine the bus and VTA system for maximum mobilityI don't know how much walking is involved though
- •Uber was inventedBut depends on how much moola you can shell out
- •Lyft was invented tooYay for price competitors!
- •Of course the Caltrain is thereIt'll take you from SF to the South Bay no problem. North to south and vice versa done
- •But odds are that your destination in the South Bay is not near the cal train stopOops.. Gotta go severely south then severely west amirite?
- •The BART takes care of the north east side of the Bay AreaBerkeley✔️ Oakland✔️ Fremont ✔️ That's about it
- •The south east side is like no goGirls, seriously, don't walk alone in the dark anyways #commonsense
- •You can try renting cars via ZipcarBut on a regular basis? Shell out more moola?
- •Biking is good for local tripsOh the stereotypical start up-iness attitude
- •Hmm motorcycle rentals?Not sure if this concept exists but you will be detested by the freeway folk during rush hours
- •Why can't you walk?Do you want to walk from Cupertino to Mountain View? Map the distance 👣 Exactly
- •Maybe I should just get a car thenCalculate your ROI bc hashtag oil prices and hashtag green efforts but you'll love California anyways 🚘