A Conversation I Had on the Whisper App
So for context, you're anonymous on the whisper app.
- •Starting off so well
- •Lol this guy is probably 13. Definitely not showing my 8's
- •Trying to educate this guy that breasts are actually attached and sometimes not all that fun
- •Either he's on to me or he literally has no clue
- •So now I'm trying to figure out what he thinks a cup size 8 is
- •Bless you? They're not magical lol
- •I actually kinda wanted to watch Home Alone. I thought about just leaving the conversation for 90 minutes and then being like "lol good joke"
- •He apologized. But from experience that doesn't mean he's sorry at all, or even that he will stop asking to see my boobs
- •Aww this guy is definitely 12. Or a college guy. Adults like sponge bob these days right?
- •Confession time. And also I wanna leave the conversation and go watch home alone
- •Womp there it is
- •I guess this isn't as funny as it was to me when it happened. Home Alone is still good though.