I'm a total grandma at 23
- •I LOVE to crochetCurrently creating a blanket out of (you guessed it) granny squares
- •My wrists are stiff though, so I can't crochet as much as I want.It's totally arthritis, isn't it?
- •I bake a lotI have a combined micro/convection oven which is a pain but it works ok. I've been stress-baking brownies a lot lately.
- •I hoard shitIdk if this is my moms fault or if my former life was during the Great Depression, I have spares of all kinds of things. I'm working on not doing this because of space.
- •I own an abundance of cardigans. I never have enough.So many colors, lengths, patterns!!
- •I always have useful things in my purseBandaids, Bobby pins, scissors, a snack. It's not as bad as it used to be, since I limited myself to a much smaller (not as back-breaking) purse. For a while I carried yarn in my purse but I couldn't limit myself to two colors, so I started bringing a net with several skeins.