APPS WORTH TAKING UP MY LIMITED GIGS
Since I'm constantly breaking phones (I'm on 5c #3) and apple hates users not using the newest version I only have 8 gigs (okay four after all the apps they force me to have that I don't use) so here are my favorite apps that I use with my limited space
- •List app!DUH- I love how funny/witty everyone is! This provides my boring life with endless entertainment even though I feel creepy commenting on strangers posts. They're always complements so I guess people can't hate me too much... right? (Right?)
- •While my grid most definitely is not impressive and I don't post artsy or even well taken photos, I love that I can creep on people's lives without having to deal with long winded rants about politics or other things equally as likely to get other social media users fired up.
- •If you don't spend half of your day looking at perfect outfits/makeup/hair/room designs/food/coffee cups with funny anecdotes than what are you actually doing with your time? (Seriously what are you doing?)
- •Evil ApplesI've forced this on all of my iPhone friends (and most of my android friends via old iPods/iPads). Don't ask just get it (and play me).
- •PoshmarkI sell clothing on here to pay for necessities in life. Like more clothes I don't need and Starbucks. Speaking of Starbucks...
- •Starbucks app!I feel bad when my phone doesn't scan.... cause my screen is cracked... But honestly fixing it would mean no coffee for like a month! I guess that's not that long....
- •Snapchat!Do it for the filters! But don't snap me cause I hate snapping people... Except my sister and my best friend... My face doesn't photograph well. (I'm ugly guys leave me along... Unless you want to see me as a dog)