Gifts I Would Excitedly Receive for my Bridal Shower
No sex toys please
- •THE PRETTIEST COFFEE CUPS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFEI would never let anyone else use but also would debate with myself forever about whether to use them or display them. I'd end up using them.
- •THE PRETTIEST TRAY OH MY GODI would replace the plate I have for my jewelry I wear all the time with this one and probably look at it like this 😍 every day of my life. Also that's the color of my sheets already and basically my favorite color now and I've already mentioned my recent gold obsession so yeah I need this.
- •This with gold foil instead of rose goldFor the obvious theme I am using for our bedroom without my fiancés consent
- •Some kind of fuzzy pullover with my initials SMMI'm excited and sad all at the same time to change my last name
- •PuppiesI'm just joking this is actually my cousins dog but I legit want it's twin so bad
- •Bulbasaur planters with succulentsMostly because I can only have plants that are hard to kill
- •This Kate spade necklace I've been obsessing over since we got engaged
- •More giant coffee cups
- •An adorable hanger to keep my mothers wedding dress on
- •I just died. Sweet Home Alabama is my FAVORITE and even though Tyler wouldn't care this would totally make me smile every freaking day of my life.Fun fact: me and Tyler were going through a very rough patch(that will happen with most relationships that start young) and I was watching this at my friends house by myself because she passed out in the first five minutes and as I sat there bawling my eyes out I realized that I would never love anyone the way I loved Tyler and that I was going to do whatever it takes to get that happily ever after moment. He doesn't know that but here we are happier and healthier than ever 💕