ISO FRENCH SKINCARE MUST HAVES
I am pretty much obsessed with the brand Caudalie and I'm looking for similar stuff! Preferably natural and good for sensitive skin, help!
- •LaRoche Posay!!!!Suggested by @aliciamcelhaney
- •La Mer
- •DarphinI have never tried this brand but they have a very good reputation.
- •L'OccitaneI've never used it myself but Sephora users give it 4 star ratings.Suggested by @angela3950
- •Embroyolisse Lait-Crème ConcentréI live for this. The only moisturizer I've ever found that doesn't just sit on my skin and doesn't feel oily or greasy after. It's really similar to Glossier's priming moisturizer but just a little thicker, so I think it sits nicer under your make-up.Suggested by @marykathryn
- •How come nuxe isn't named yet !!! Theres nuxe AND nuxe bio ; loving both !Suggested by @Lisa_Fav
- •NuxeSuggested by @cmschoder