I had a detailed draft and I'm really sad I lost it so here's my half assed check in
- •Products I've used up: 12
- •Decluttered beauty: 5
- •Sold beauty items: 36
- •Clothes decluttered: 30
- •Clothes sold: 3
- •I'm pretty happy that I've kept up with this but I could have really minimized if my best friend hadn't continued to give me more. What I have learned though is that I had better results with a few natural options than I've had with tons of really expensive high end skincare so I'm kind of happy to know I won't feel tempted to splurge.
- •I think the only high end products I liked enough to repurchase and to leave as part of my skincare routine are the Sunday Riley Martian Toner and the glamglow glow starter moisturizer because I use it as a morning moisturizer and a primer for makeup and it is an amazing combination with my smashbox foundation.
- •My goal for next month is to continue decluttering and simplifying but to focus mostly on skincare because I was given so much stuff that I have back stock again and I really don't want to get in the habit of doing that again 🙅🏻
- •I still feel like I have excess when it comes to clothes but I have been really good about just wearing what I have and not being tempted to go buy new stuff. Hopefully I will just wear some stuff out soon so that I feel okay about trashing it.I have a lot of stuff that used to be my fiancés so I have a weird attachment to all of it and have the hardest time getting rid of things I don't wear anymore... am I weird or are other people this way? It's not like he's gone or anything and he'd have tossed the stuff if I hadn't kept it so idk what my deal is