My Skincare Holy Grails
Inspired by @aliciamcelhaney
- •Nuxe Cleansing Milk with Rose PetalsThis is the best lazy person cleanser I have ever found. You swipe it on with a cotton round then take it off with a wet washcloth. This is super gentle so it's awesome for sensitive skin and it's not messy at all which was my issue with the drunk elephant ones I was using.
- •Lush Tee Tree TonerI have had a legit obsession with this but it's hella expensive for what it is so once I'm done I'm gonna attempt to make my own dupe with water, tee tree oil, and grapefruit oil. I'll let you all know how it goes.
- •Caudalie Moisturizing SorbetI've been through so many of these and love how gentle it is and also how quickly it absorbs. I hate anything with a greasy feel or that that sits on my skin. I was using my tatcha indigo smoothing triple recovery cream that my best friend gave me just to finish it up, a product that coats an insane $135, and I like the Caudalie like a billion times more. I use this for day and night because I'm trying to be reasonable about the amount of beauty products I own.
- •Caudalie Glycolic PeelThis is what I use to exfoliate because I kind of hate using anything with grit on my face. It's gentle but does the job and has definitely helped the appearance of my skin. I'm on my second one but I'm probably gonna try some natural options that are cheaper and compare them.
- •Forever looking for a good serum and eye cream. I have mild acne(only really on my chin at this point) and milia bumps under my eyes that bug me so send any suggestions my way!