Natural Goals 2017
- •To love my natural hairI haven't been styling or using much product for the past few months and aside from coloring my roots which I will be doing I want to keep with this trend. My goal is to have it be super healthy and the length I want by the end of the year.
- •To feel beautiful with a bare faceI've been simplifying my skincare and choosing more natural products and it's already starting to pay off. I want to continue this trend so that I can continue to feel confident without makeup and only put it on because I want to not because I feel I need to.
- •To put more natural food in my body and less processed foodI've been trying to avoid fast food but I would like to keep cutting more processed food out of my diet. I want to focus on eating simply (more organic fruits and veggies, less packaged food)
- •To use more natural products in my beauty routineI've already started with skincare and I want to work on hair care and makeup as well. I try to buy cruelty free but I want to start using products with more natural ingredients as well.
- •To be my natural self and only associate with people who make me feel good about who I really amIt took me a long time to realize how many toxic relationships were adding to my poor self image. I've spent a lot of time lately reflecting on the things that truly add value to my life and the person I want to be in the future. Some guilt is associated with cutting ties but I'm hoping to work through that and be confident in putting myself first.