Nothing Was Beautiful & Everything Hurt: 2016
Inspired by @drugs
- •Worst: my dad had a hear attackThis was the hardest thing I've been through sitting in the waiting room not knowing if I would still have him when it was over. We lost his dad this way and I was a complete wreck. Losing Tys dad the same way a few months later, I just can't continue this I'm already crying just thinking about it.
- •Best: my dad made it through a complicated surgery and is still the man I love and admire.A lot lighter and a lot healthier but thank god we still have him in our lives.
- •Worst: my future father in law diedIt was sudden in the worst possible way and he died before we could get home to say goodbye. He was a wonderful man and I was so blessed to have had the time with him that I did. He was incredibly loving, supportive, kind, and funny and our future children will miss out so much by not having him in their lives.
- •Best: I got engaged!To the love of my life. We may be the most imperfect humans and we have been through some SHIT but my god I love that boy more than anything in this world.
- •Worst: Lived in the crappiest apartment everI HAD A COCKROACH IN MY MACBOOK. Our ceilings fell in 4 times. Our neighbors smoked a lot of crack and worked on our house while intoxicated at 6am. Several neighbors arrested. It was entertaining to say the least
- •Best: my future siblings got married!Tyler's little brother and his gf who I love got married this weekend. It was beautiful and wonderful and I'm incredibly happy to have future siblings I have so much in common with.
- •Worst: unemploymentI went from a good job I was proud of to several month of feeling worthless BUT hopefully it is paying off with a good job in the new year.
- •Best: being together with my fiancé and our dogsAfter a few years of long distance this has been so amazing.
- •Worst: cleansingTy has done this a lot but this is the first for me cause there weren't drug tests for anything in my life until the recent job search. Would not recommend.
- •Best: good foodHis mom makes amazing food and it's been wonderful living with her these past few months. I love that we are so close and hearing her say "now I know what it's like to have a daughter" was the most wonderful compliment.
- •Worst: no coffeeI haven't gotten my kurig yet that ty got me for hopefully my birthday(today) so I haven't had coffee more than a handful of times since the move
- •Best: kicked my coffee addictionNow I can get through the day without a venti giving me life even if I don't want to
- •Overall I felt personally victimized by 2016 but I'm looking forward to the turn around in 2017