POSSIBLE JOBS THE NEIGHBORS COULD HAVE
- •Drug dealerThis is the obvious one, no need to elaborate
- •Obscure sales personMaybe they sell scentsy or something that would attract older women in minivans and questionable looking men... Do questionable looking men like scentsy? I'm not sure.
- •A risqué video businessLike Susan in the bad years of Desperate housewives... from an upscale townhouse? Seems plausible.
- •An unconventional therapistLike the people who study the effects of hallucinogens on trauma (yes that's a real thing and legal though I'm not sure what loop hole or certification is required)
- •A music artist/producer for unpopular rapSeriously their music taste is not great (in the opinion of a suburban white girl)
- •A freelance playwrightMaybe they hold auditions constantly for obscure people they find on Craigslist.
- •Some sort of scamThe majority of visitors look pretty sketch and apparently that's a problem here? You shouldn't give pretty blonde girls money apparently..? Thanks fb rumor mill group!
- •Aliens taking over human bodiesVictims probably found on Craigslist. Would explain the obscure people and the bad taste in music... Independence Day 3: Handsome Super Saves The Day