REASONS TO MOVE TO NASHVILLE WHEN I GRADUATE
Other than the fact that my sister is already there and I'm still trying to convince her we need to share a room......
- •Free musicAll of the great country singers in one town what's not to love
- •Southern boysI'll let the use of "y'all" slide in exchange for some southern charm
- •There's basically no Catholic ChurchesCan't guilt me into it if I can't get to it MOM
- •So. Much. Good. FoodPuckets I'm talking about you. Grilled cheese food truck... I will find you some day.
- •So many bars with live musicFalling in love at tootsies with men too old to be my boyfriend even though they initiate our relationship through a microphone because I don't understand the concept of "holler and swaller" at 12 in the afternoon. Best fried pickles ever (I know that's weird) at Rippys.
- •It's fucking Nashville that's why