Please add! These are just some songs that help me decompress when my anxiety/stress levels are high. Bonus points if they're easy to meditate/practice breathing to.
- •Fantasy by Alina Baraz & GalimatiasThis song is just incredibly relaxing for me and it's what I listen to the most to clear my mind.
- •Pretty thoughts by Alina Baraz & GalimatiasVery similar to the first one 👍🏻
- •It's Only by Odesza ft ZyraThere's just something about this song that helps me calm the rage from my nasty coworkers
- •Say My Name by Odesza ft ZyraOne of my favorite songs and there's like a thousand remixes so you can find the perfect speed/combo to fit your mood/taste
- •Gold by KiarraThe chorus is nonsense but sounds so satisfying idk this might just be me
- •Mind by Skrillex & Diplo ft KaiIf you need something a little more upbeat or if you like weird sounds like my BF
- •Gooey by Glass AnimalsThis is weird and kind of nonsense but it grows on you. Also I have an obsession with peanut butter so that might be part of it?
- •Virginia Moon by Foo FightersI know it's not the most expected band. It is a very soft and calming piano and acoustic guitar duet.🌙 The harmonies are beautiful between Dave Grohl and Norah Jones.Suggested by @Amagine
- •All Will Be Well - Gabe Dixon BandSuggested by @readjulia
- •Hoppipolla - Sigur RosThe most soothing, everSuggested by @rebeccaroanoke
- •Holocene - Bon IverThe sensation of mourning, and then everything that has ever been wrong will be made whole again. 💔Suggested by @rebeccaroanoke