THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
Disclaimer: this is another beauty related list. Some shade thrown.
- •Why Bath and Body Works lotions basically peel off of meEVEN WHEN I JUST EXFOLIATED. WHY.
- •Why 90% of body wash gives me a rash.Thanks for not being sulfate free St. Ives. You're complete garbage.
- •Why eye cream is like $1000 and only comes in .5 fl ozI JUST DONT WANT WRINKLES OR PUFFINESS OR MASSIVE DARK CIRCLES. And now I'm broke. Thanks, literally every brand ever.
- •Why your hair just decides when it no longer likes shampooThat's okay hair I wanted you to get over the $30 shampoo I bought to pamper you, it's all good I'm halfway through the bottle and it can't be returned.
- •How girls can not wash their hair for a week and still have perfect curls.I literally can't achieve perfect curls ever. Like ever. Seriously like do I have to sell my soul for good hair?
- •Shaving cream for womenSoap works better why do I keep trying to do this.
- •Why female razors are 1000x worse than men's even though we have way more surface area to cover.Switching back to a girly sensitive razor after using men's for a year was the worst decision of 2016.
- •If perfume expires?I still have a vs one from high school that they don't make anymore and I don't want to throw it away because it smells like cupcakes. It looks pretty funky now though...
- •Also why they don't put expiration dates on ALL products?This should be standard and like common sense? Also an ingredients list should be mandatory.
- •Why Ulta doesn't let you pick specific free samples just a category when you purchase onlineI like to know exactly what I'm getting, okay Ulta? Why can't you be like Sephora and let me make my own decisions!
- •Why you get free samples ordering online but not in store?What nonsense is this? I have to wait if I want free stuff but no free stuff if I'm impatient?! Boo you whore.