THINGS IM THANKFUL FOR
Inspired by @poweronyourvcr
- •Now that I've stopped crying at ten minute intervals
- •My familyThe guys for being tough and making fun of me calling me "weepy" like I'm a dwarf in a Disney movie. The women for hugging me and making me chocolate chip cookie cake and pouring lots of glasses of wine because I needed it. The balance is necessary.
- •My best friendsFor showing up to distract me and letting me act like a complete goober and loving me anyway. For looking at me like the sun shines out of my butt even though I'm a complete mess.
- •My hometownFor bringing out the best in me even when I feel my worst. Can I just ditch everything and move home now?
- •My daddyFor being the toughest person I've ever met. For not even taking a second off from cracking jokes. Even when he should be thinking about himself he's always taking care of us and I admire that so much. For getting through all of this so I still have my daddy because I'm not afraid to admit I need him still.
- •GodFor listening and not taking my dad when I "prayed" aka frantically yelled "NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED HES MINE. Amen". Sorry for not trusting you at all, thank god my parents probably had nicer normal prayers you answered.