WHAT I WANT FROM LOVE
- •AcceptanceFor things I can't change about my past and times when my mental state isn't the best.
- •AttractionSelf explanatory I want adorable kids some day.
- •CompanionshipI know saying your significant other is your best friend may seem cliche but that's all I want in the world. I want to be in love with someone who knows me better than anyone and loves me despite all of my flaws.
- •ComfortEven when we're doing crazy things I wouldn't normally do. Doubles as a you better love me in big baggy sweats cause they aren't going anywhere.
- •DogsSo many dogs.
- •LaughterIf you can't bring out my many embarrassing laughs what are we even doing.
- •SupportThis goes both ways. Make me smile on my worst days and trust me to do the same for you.
- •StabilityFinancially and in our relationship. I want to marry for life.