WHATS IN MY MINIMALIST MAKEUP BAG
I love makeup but my skin definitely does not. Here are my favorite products for every day that I can fit in my small makeup bag:
- •IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with spf 50+ $38I just recently started using this and love it more than any foundation I've ever used. Apply with beauty blender.
- •Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer $28I love this concealer for all over my face. It looks beautiful, covers everything, and isn't heavy. Apply with the applicator and then smooth out with a beauty blender.
- •IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Silk HD Anti-Aging Micro-Powder $24I set my whole face with this. For people who are oily I would strongly recommend, it mattifies my makeup really well. (I have combination skin) Use a beauty blender with this product to bake or with a morphe to set the whole face.
- •Clinique Lash Power Mascara $16.50This is a super natural mascara, does not clump, does not smear, and has a small applicator for top and bottom lashes. It's not super dramatic for people who like falsies but it's comfortable and looks natural. (Curl your lashes first)
- •Smashbox Primer Water $16I get the travel size because it's the perfect size for my makeup bag and still lasts me a long time. This feels so light on my face and doesn't clog my pores like a lot of primers do.
- •Urban Decay Cool Setting Spray $30This comes in a travel size for $14 as well but I didn't know that when I purchased it. It really helps hold everything together.
- •Urban Decay Beached Bronzer in Sun Kissed $28I love this bronzer and it looks beautiful on so many skin tones. Apply with a Morphe
- •Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Baby Love $26This is my favorite blush ever made. The formula and the color are perfect for me. I apply with a morphe which is the best blush brush in the world I swear.