WHY I ROCK MY NATURAL HAIR 99.9% OF THE TIME
It's curlyish when wet and then dries to wavyish. It's not cute.
- •I'm trying to make it healthy againAfter my sort of ombré to auburn. It's hard to see in most pictures but I loved it until a guy friend told me I was prettier with my long black hair and I got self conscious. I wish I had kept it and just got extensions to match.
- •I don't like to get up an hour early in the mornings.I used to do this every day freshman year of college and curl it and put my extensions in and that's just way too much work. The picture is without extensions and looking at it is making me rethink not doing my hair every day. I love it curly.
- •I want my hair to grow faster.Spoiler alert this isn't working. Worst decision I've ever made.
- •I have basically no volume when it's straight.I've tried good products to fix this but nope.
- •My BF likes it undone & in a messy bun.I can't figure this out. I lost my hair tie when we were at his parents for the funeral and he literally said "why are you wearing your hair down so much" with the human equivalent to this face 😔 and then laughed hysterically when I told him my reason. *shrugs*
- •I don't want to splurge on heat protection products.I've tried so many and found basically nothing I like. I have some smaller size products to try for this but still haven't used them because I'm lazy and basically never do my hair.
- •I have no arm muscle and it literally hurts to spend an hour with my arms up curling my hair.I wish I was kidding.
- •I don't really like my job.I don't care that I'm different from all of the other sales girls who keep a shit ton of beauty products hidden in the model homes.
- •Half the time no one even comes into the model when I'm here.Waste an hour in the morning for no benefit? I don't think so.
- •I don't really need to look attractive to anyone but Tyler and he prefers me looking basically homeless.
- •Pretty much because I'm just really lazy. But you'll find me on Pinterest/insta/YouTube drooling over makeup/hair on the daily. I don't know why I'm like this.